MEET US AT THE HUB!
FOURTH TUESDAY, 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
BURT COBB RECREATION CENTER | 1011 FRANKLIN ST, CLARKSVILLE TN 37040
It is our dream to inform the public of the resources available to them and make those resources accessible.
We envision this project as a collaborative effort among the existing service providers in the area.
The possibilities are endless! From career development workshops to free meals. From community gardens to mental health. The structure of The Hub will depend on the needs of this community.
What The Hub can do for Clarksville:
Unite Resources - Let’s get together!
Clarksville-Montgomery County is expanding fast and so are the needs of the community. As a team, we can target underrepresented areas and cater resources to fit the community.
Provide a Venue - Under one roof!
We are fortunate to have multiple park locations and venues that will be a great asset for Hub events. It is our pleasure to use these locations to make resources more accessible to the public.
Market Services - Get the word out!
Our department has an established social media presence and a talented marketing team. We will be able to create in-house marketing materials for Hub events and market to our growing number of social media followers.
- APSU Department of Health & Human Performace
- Clarksville Neighborhood & Community Services
- Mathew Walker Comprehensive Health Center
- United Way of Greater Clarksville Region
- Urban Ministries, Clarksville Area
- Clarksville 50+ Activity Center
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Diaper Angels
- Legal Aid Society
- Let's Meet at the Well Network LLC
- Millenial Wellness Solutions LLC
- Progressive Directions, Inc.
- Soldiers and Families Embraced (SAFE)
- Tabernacle Christian School
- Hope Lines
- Crunch Fitness
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tennessee Department of Child Services
- Tennessee Adult Protective Services
- Clarksville Housing Authority